Wisely Woven specializes in custom graphics for web and print, creative marketing communications and marketing consulting for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and non-profit organizations.
Clients benefit from the following in-house skills and services: visual identity and branding design, logo design, customized WordPress based website design, graphic design (for print and web), small business marketing consulting, social media assistance and campaigns, custom graphics, illustrations, tech support for an existing WordPress website, WordPress consulting for bloggers and DIYers, email campaigns (Mailchimp and Constant Contact), t-shirt design, event marketing, and more.
Extended network offerings include: specialty photography, video production.
Need an estimate? Reach out and tell us about your next project: here.
Click on the sections below to learn more.
Some people say print is dead. We believe that tangible, hold-in-your-hand marketing materials will never die. Compliment your digital online presence with print communications. Trees are a renewable resource – long live paper! We offer the following design services (printing not included):
- Business Cards
- Promotional Materials
- and more!
We also provide:
- Banner design
- T-shirt design
- and other non-paper collateral design
Nowadays there are many options for getting online. Some people even say websites are no longer needed now that we have social media. But truth be told – a Facebook Page, and other social media channels are not enough. You need a central hub – a website that your community or clients can view on multiple devices – laptop, tablet or mobile smart phone. Your website is central to your online presence – we’ll help setup your outpost in the digital jungle and show you how to raise your voice above the chatter with these services:
- Responsive, mobile-friendly website design that will look great on any screen size!
- WordPress installation and customized theme*
(*Wordpress is the top open source digital publishing platform that powers millions of websites – almost a third of the Web!)
- Basic WordPress training – if you have basic word processing skills you can learn how to use your own website
- Website tech support contracts (for WordPress-run websites only)
- Web host recommendations
- Server setup (on select hosts)
- Email setup
- Domain settings
What’s baked into a Wisely Woven website? Here are some essentials:
- Server setup and website installation if needed (webhosting is an additional cost through a third party)
- Responsive design (adaptable for any size screen)
- Customized graphics
- Unlimited number of pages possible
- Contact form(s)
- Integrated Blog
- Built in security
- Basic SEO (search engine optimization)*
*with Google Webmaster and Analytics setup and integration
- Social media integration
- Social media links
- One year tech support contract with software updates with ongoing security monitoring
We also offer these additional services:
- WordPress website management
- Additional WordPress website technical support
- WordPress consulting
- MailChimp and Constant Contact Email Campaigns (setup and consulting)
- Social media consulting
- Social media channel management
- Social media optimization
- Social media graphics (Facebook pages, Twitter, etc)
- Social media campaigns
Visual Identity, Branding and Logo Design
Since the 1800’s unique corporate symbols or business brands have played a key role in marketplace promotions. Many small businesses and organizations who are focused on serving a local community often do not invest in a quality corporate visual identity and so struggle to present themselves in a unique, professional and consistent way. With experience serving values-driven businesses and organizations (think: churches, sustainable farms, local artisans, non-profits, local mom-and-pop shops) Wisely Woven’s one-on-one design process offers you more than a logo – we distill your purpose and identity into a visual brand. We can provide the following:
- Basic logo design
- Event logo design
- Visual identity systems
- Logo vectorization (turn your low resolution logo that someone designed for you years ago, into a high resolution file usable for any marketing situation)
Our visual identity design process goes something like this:
- You contact us.
- We give you a visual identity questionnaire.
- You return the questionnaire after thoroughly answering the questions.
- We meet with you and go over your questionnaire and offer you a contract (downpayment – half of total – collected at that time).
- Over the next couple weeks we provide you with one to several design prototypes.
- You give us feedback.
- We pursue a direction based on your feedback.
- Several iterations are produced based on your continued feedback until a final design is approved.
- Multiple logo files (bitmap and vector) of your final visual identity are provided to you (anywhere from 10 to 20 depending on the project usually) that you can use for any of your marketing needs.
(Please note: If you go online and pay $40 for a logo from someone overseas or design your own with a free online service you will get what you pay for – don’t go there!)
Illustrations, Original Artwork, and more
As a small service provider of creative marketing communications Wisely Woven also creates artwork from scratch of various kinds and styles. From pixels to pen and ink we specialize in the following:
- Digital collage (for Web or print)
- Custom blog images
- Hand drawn artwork
- Retouched photos
- Custom graphics
- Public domain and vintage collage